The Technical Planning Supervisor will work as part of an operational team to oversee the successful delivery of all Vendor Preventative Maintenance, projects & break fix work orders for their site. The Technical Planning Supervisor will be responsible for the overall Vendor PM schedule which the External Vendors & service providers will follow. The Technical Planning Supervisor will work very closely with the campus PM Scheduler & contract supports to ensure all Vendor PM’s are completed correctly as per the pre-defined Vendor PPM schedule. The Technical Planning Supervisor will ensure all Vendor works are accurately captured & completed within the CMMS, they will also communicate out each month on these vendor works for the successful billing. The Technical Planning Supervisor will report directly into the Critical Environment Manager (CEM) for the site they are located across the AMS Campus.
- Ownership of the Technical Scheduling and CMMS Administration of the full Vendor
- Planned maintenance & break fix schedule for your site.
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the Critical Environment (CE) domain
- The Technical planner will work closely with the technical supervisors (TSE/TSM) and the wider CE operational team for the planning and scheduling of CE maintenance, projects
- and break fix items for their site.
- Coordinate/Schedule Plan and supervise the on-going Vendor PPM Maintenance schedule.
- Work closely with the Campus Scheduler to ensure smooth delivery of all “in house”
- Planned maintenance & break fix works on site ensuring no impact to day to day operations.
- Work alongside the CE Technical supervisors (TSE/TSM) to Plan and Schedule CE
- resources and align tasks accordingly for any maintenance, projects & break fix tasks.
- This includes Vendor & the “in house” teams work in the facility.
- Manage the agreed schedule for isolations and assign resources within the Operations
- team on site (Mechanical & Electrical) to facilitate Planned maintenance, projects, extra or emergency works.
- Work closely with the other Data Centre Technical Planners to ensure successful
- scheduling & smooth delivery of all Vendor maintenance to both facilities across the AMS Campus.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with the customer, site
- engineers and other internal and client stakeholders.
- Update & close out the CMMS tickets for all actions / tasks carried out for any vendor maintenance & break fix on site.
- Manage and Schedule the backlog of vendor Corrective break fix work orders to
- completion – update & close out CMMS work orders.
- Inform Contract Support when all Vendor works are completed – this is required for the accurate billing of works each month.
- Carry out audits on all vendor related paperwork – this includes Service reports &
- completed procedures
- Work with CMMS Scheduler to ensure RFC’s are built into all Vendors LOR 3 works
- Review all non-maintenance & break fix subcontractor method statements, risk
- assessments, etc. as required to verify works will not impact the facility – reschedule if required.
- Obtain quotes for all vendor break fix works and ensure they are submitted to CMMS for approval.
- Produce reports detailing activities and issues that have taken place and that require escalation.
- Organize planning meetings ensuring all departments are aware & up to date on site activities that will impact them or the facility.
- Organize meetings to review all vendor submitted service reports (Emergency, break fix & Maintenance reports) and ensure all outstanding or highlighted items on these reports
- are followed up with & closed out. Review meetings to be held between TSE, TSM, Technical Planning supervisor.
- Chair work order update meeting with the CMMS Scheduler, TSM, TSE, CEM to update & close out all Vendor break fix work orders for the facility
- Input feedback on all vendors visiting site which feeds into the vendor scorecards & review meetings.
- Be fully familiar with site escalation procedures and the Abnormal Incident Reporting (AIR) process
- Continue to develop technical knowledge of any add-ons to the facility or additional builds that fall under the operations team.
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the CE domain.
- Qualified to Degree Level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or combination of 5 years direct
- Data Centre or large-scale industry Mission Critical experience in a Technical Planning, Scheduling and/or Supervisory Role.
- To be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Data Centre System Interdependencies
- Be Able to Plan and Co-ordinate Mechanical & Electrical Planned Maintenance and Corrective
- Maintenance tasks over a multi month time frame
- Have a Proven Track Record in Problem Solving and the ability to identify maximize and leverage maintenance opportunities.
- Possess excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Proven Record of Vendor Negotiation and Performance management.
- Have a good understanding of the financial impact of maintenance and reduce operational costs by identifying opportunities to self-perform works based on resources available in house.
- An excellent understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a datacenter environment, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switchgear,
- UPS systems, Battery banks, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, Chillers, Air handling units, AC units, BMS, Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems.
- Experience of complex automatic control equipment, including relay logic, programmable logic controllers (PLC’s), building management systems, and their integration with the data center
- Experience of medium voltage distribution systems and associated switch gear and protection equipment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English/Dutch), with the ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with internal staff, the client and with contractors who perform
- maintenance or upgrade work on data center systems.
- Computer literate with the ability to compile and submit monthly and annual reports, and to monitor and trend operational characteristics (load, capacity, environmental conditions etc.). Good working
- ability on Microsoft Office Products, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Organised, able to effectively prioritise and deliver within a dynamic and high pressure, business critical environments
- Must have a high level of energy, be self- starters, confident and stable in manner.
Niek Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583710
Niek Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583710