Onze klant levert zowel producten, systemen, installaties als diensten. Het gevarieerde leveringsprogramma bestrijkt vrijwel alle terreinen van de elektrotechniek en de elektronica. De Nederlandse afnemers uit de zakelijke markt vinden bij onze klant totaaloplossingen op het gebied van Power and gas, Wind Power and Renewables en vele andere sectoren.
Our client has provided the boilers behind many gas turbines, varying in size from 10 MW up to the largest machines, and for all kinds of fuels and applications. We offer a wide variety of boiler designs in order to be able to meet Customer requirements, focusing on the lowest total installed and/or operational costs.
The Procurement Department covers the entire supply chain and is responsible for all outsourced production work (Subcontracting), procurement of materials and equipment, and all logistical operations for our projects. For the Procurement Department in their head office in Zoeterwoude, they are looking for an experienced Subcontracting Coordinator.
As a Subcontracting Coordinator, you are servicing all contacts with suppliers after a contract has been placed. You are responsible for the progress of the contract and you are therefore the single point contact for suppliers and departments (QC, Design, Logistics, Project Team). In addition, the Subcontracting Coordinator will closely monitor all manufacturing processes. This will be done in close collaboration with a Manufacturing Supervisor (if applicable), who is responsible for the local manufacturing process at the suppliers.
As outsourced production work we consider, amongst others, fabrication pf pressure parts (heat exchangers), pressure vessels, steel constructions, casing (insulated), stacks, prefabricated pipe spools.
As a Subcontracting Coordinator you will:
- Be in charge for coordinating the progress of activities of outsourced production work;
- Recognize problems in time and take the necessary corrective measures;
- Guard and expedite the fabrication process at the subcontractor;
- Coordinate inspection points with QC;
- Coordinate the total logistic process to make sure everything is completed within the time schedule, the budget and delivered according to the specifications;
- Work closely together with the Buyer who is responsible for drawing up the contract;
- Monitor and follow up delivery times for documentation and/or materials;
- Interpret supplier progress reports and take action to prevent falling behind schedule;
- Process and report complaints if receiver reports defects;
- Perform standard administrative activities and provide information/data produced from these activities to the parties concerned.
As a minimum a Bachelors Degree (Higher Professional Education (HBO)) in Mechanical Engineering or similar is required. You have several years of working experience in a similar job in the energy- oil- gas- or petrochemical industry. You have specific knowledge of contracts, quality demands and quality standards. You have knowledge and experience in the international field for subcontracting. You are assertive, accurate and you are familiar with international processes and cultures. Furthermore you are willing to travel abroad if required. Due to the international work field of our client an excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
Abigail Bakker 023 303 2900
Abigail Bakker 023 303 2900