Our customer is world market leader in offshore wind power, and they aim to make the difference for wind power projects throughout the world.They supply wind turbines and is an outstanding supplier of reliable, environmentally friendly and affordable renewable energy systems. In 53 countries worldwide we supply clean and renewable energy in the form of wind turbines with a total capacity of 70 GW, of which 50 GW under service. Well-known projects in the Netherlands include the Gemini project, Westermeerwind Wind Farm and Borssele.
We are looking for a an stockkeeper to join our Service team at our Lemmer base. As stockkeeper you will be responsible for managing the warehouse with the aim to support an efficient and effective workflow on site to do service. You will report to the site manager.
You are responsible for in- and ongoing parts and will be identifying and taking care of improvement points. Optimizing the warehouse and delivery process in close cooperation with the other key players is also an important responsibility of the stockkeeper. You will coordinate, check and advice about the site needs/demands as well as defining the technical scope (supplier contact) of needs/demands and preparing a proposal for Site Management. You keep track of the order placed, check new deliveries and set up general (re)certification of all tools, lifting equipment and PPE. Part of stock/store management is ensuring the systems is up to date and minimal stock levels are defined based on availability and order/delivery timeframe.
You have to ensure compliance with HSE standards according to our clients and local requirements and have to ensure the Zero Harm policy is also applied within the warehouse. Zero Harm is our customers initiative/program that is based on three principles;
- A goal of zero incidents is achievable,
- We are responsible for our own health and safety,
- We are obliged to intervene if another’s health or safety is at risk.
The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse management experience, a natural talent for improvement and optimization whilst foreseeing operational bottlenecks. You have strong communication skills and work in a structured manor. A sound understanding of the technologies used in wind turbines (or similar) and tools to manage wind turbines is a must.
What are the key responsibilities associated with the job?
- Zero Harm policy within the warehouse.
- No stock differences.
- Material tracker and purchase order overview always up to date.
- On time departure of the CTV and Service Van
- Ensure quality; timely inspection and calibration of tools and PPE, including correct registration.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Ideally the candidate should be Technical MBO/HBO educated or equivalent level in experience.
- Understanding, knowledge and insight of technical and mechanical systems and turbine components.
- Flexible team player with a proactive hands-on mentality that can work independently.
- Experience with operation management systems (SAP) would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, especially technical English.
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721