Our customer is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding its business and looking for new talents to join. Join our team now as Software Project Manager / Development Engineer to work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to execute project and process related activities within the Agile team next to supporting the team in software development and verification, either in-house or together with our development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India.
- Build the software project plan and monitor its progress in order to meet the system project milestones.
- Securing the team’s progress by managing deliverables from external suppliers.
- Creation of software project documentation according to quality processes.
- Guide the team to ensure that all software deliverables meet the quality process requirements.
- You chair the Software Incident Review Board.
- Serve as a liaison between Program / Product Managers and the team for project related matters.
- Execution of occasional software development and verification activities including code reviews, troubleshooting, defect identification and defect fix process.
- Participate in scrum team activities, effort estimation, planning and daily standup.
- This position includes the opportunity to fulfill the role as Scrum Master.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science.
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry.
- At least 4+ years of experience in software project management and Product Creation Processes working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304)
- Proven experience with working in Agile teams, preferably in a Scrum Master role.
- Self-disciplined to get the job done.
- Affinity for leading and supporting internationally off-shored software projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form.
- Team-player: Good communication and (technical) leadership skills in cross-boundary environments.
Benjamin Croonen 06-41749192
Benjamin Croonen 06-41749192