- You will be a part of the infrastructure department that consists of 6 colleagues
- Advise clients in the field of asphalt maintenance of provincial roads, reconstructions of intersections up to the refurbishment or new construction of residential areas – (Rainwater collection and sewer systems and underground cables and pipes)
- Must be able to work independently and/or in multidisciplinary teams on a variety of projects in which the infrastructural designs are elaborated under your supervision.
- Able to design independently and have this worked on by junior designer
- Able to work comfortably on an average about 3 to 4 projects at the same time.
- Advise/present realistic solutions which you implement after consultation.
- Ensure project success, from quotation to delivery.
- Able to write specifications and make budgets and translate this to the customer.
- Completed relevant qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4/5 years of experience in the civil engineering sector (not do hydraulic engineering)
- Must have knowledge of Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Strong English communication skills and able to speak and write Dutch is a strong advantage. Fully fluent in Afrikaans would be considered.