This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in her/his career.
We offer a position in a multidisciplinary environment dedicated to the development of point-of-care medical diagnostics systems consisting of analyzer hardware, microfluidic disposables, software and integrated bio-chemical assay applications. As our client progressively moves into an Agile way of working we are looking for a Scrum Master with strong coaching skills capable of leading the Agile team towards continuous improvement.
Our customer supplies products, systems, installations and services. The varied delivery program covers almost all areas of electrical engineering and electronics. The Dutch customers from the business market find total solutions at our customer in the field of Health, Power and gas, Wind Power and Renewables and many other sectors.
Your main focus will be on your role as a Scrum Master for the Assay team that develops the bio-chemical assay applications. Next to that you will coach and collaborate with other Scrum Masters and Product Owners to ensure an aligned, complete and well-structured backlog for the complete product.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Implement Agile practices, organize and facilitate all team events during the Sprint;
- Support the Product Owner to manage the Product Backlog where priority and scope are respected and the highest possible business value is delivered by the team;
- Guide the team to establish normalized estimates enabling predictable planning and progress on short- and long-term business initiatives;
- You ensure that User Stories meet the Definition of Ready before they are planned;
- You guide the Team to meet their Definition of Done where there is a clear focus on the completeness of all deliverables applying to the medical device industry;
- Coaches the team in self-management and improve team dynamics to establish an environment where high-performing teams can flourish and continuously improve;
- You monitor the team’s performance and backlog to support them improving their velocity;
- As Servant Leader you identify and eliminate impediments enabling the Development Team to meet their commitments;
- You work together with Quality Engineers to ensure the team’s deliverables meet the requirements set by the quality system;
- Connect with Product Management, Scrum Masters and other stakeholders in order to effectively manage inter-team dependencies and improve team transparency;
- You drive Agile adoption by connecting with Scrum Masters through a Community of Practice sharing and following up ideas for improvement.
- You hold a degree or have a BSc or MSc in in Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Bio-technology or Computer Science;
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment and 3-5 years of experience in the diagnostics or medical device industry;
- Experience with SAFe and SAFe adoption is preferred;
- Experience as a Release Train Engineer or Agile Coach in a SAFe environment is highly valued;
- You are a certified Scrum Master, had comparable training or demonstratable experience;
- You have proven capabilities to create impact and mindset change;
- You are eager to keep learning, always curious about new innovation and open for changes.
Benjamin Croonen 023-3032950