For our client in The Hague we are looking for a Project Quality Manager.
Our client is a global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. They deliver projects and provide engineering, procurement and construction expertise to the upstream, midstream, chemicals, power, and mining and minerals sectors.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Understand, coach and champion the programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. Life Saving Rules, Worley Life, “Take 5 for Safety”, Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the Project Execution Plan and Project Quality Plan.
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ISO 31001 Risk Management standard and how it applies to our industry.
- Understands application of risk across the business framework to support decisions and strategies developed by the organization leadership.
- Able to mentor and train internal risk processes and facilitation of such processes.
Analytical problem-solving skills:
- Monitor the effectiveness of risk management activities within the locations and projects, particularly for any significant changes or major decisions, and provide advice and support.
- Proven track record and relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Experienced with processes like Scrum, Agile and Lean, certified training is a pre.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active team player.
- Certified Lead Auditor.
Milja Prince 023-5583723
Milja Prince 023-5583723