Our Client in the Netherlands is looking for process engineers!
Our client is a multinational Engineering firm with an office in the Hague.
The job skills required comprise among others: Development of process flow schemes. Calculations and development of mass and heat balances using process simulation tools. Preparation of process descriptions. Calculation and process specification of process equipment. Identification of overpressure scenarios and relief load calculations. Development of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID). Hydraulic calculations and process specification of lines, including deriving authority requirements. Calculations and process specification of instrumentation such as control valves, pressure-relief valves, and flow instruments.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field. 5 – 10 years of recent hands-on technical experience in process design for projects in refinery and/or (petro)chemical sector;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a team player;
- Be able to work independently;
- Be pro-active and have a problem solving attitude;
- Proficient knowledge of the English language, both oral and written, is required; knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred.
- Driving license and willingness to drive in The Netherlands has strong preference in view of visiting to client locations in the Rotterdam Botlek/Europoort area.
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23 558 3710
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23 558 3721