Reporting to the Critical Facility Manager (CFM), the CMMS Scheduler / Planner will be an integral part of the CE Team and will work in conjunction with the Critical Facilities Manager to ensure all planned maintenance is completed on time through the CMMS PM schedule and support the management and administration of all sub-contractor activity on site.
- Support the operation, maintenance and repair of all critical environment systems while maintaining 100% uptime to all critical power systems
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the CE domain
- Become point of contact for the CE team to follow up on any repairs required from the sub-contractors on site to completion, closing open CMMS W/O’s where applicable and keeping the wider CE team informed on progress.
- Complete scheduled PMs in a timely manner (PMs as issued through CMMS)
- Update and log all activities and time on CMMS
- Work alongside the Contract Support Administrator to ensure all sub-contractors logbooks are current and up to date
- Daily reviewing and closing out of completed and uncompleted rounds and work orders on the CMMS
- Review and update the DB equipment data and PM tasks on a regular basis. Ensure that these are up to date and current within the CMMS
- Provide weekly CMMS look ahead reports to the CE team and Microsoft
- Generate monthly and annual CMMS reports for the CFM showing details of KPI results and PM / WO status
- Ensure all generated PM’s are scheduled correctly and are then completed on time ensuring the PM compliance target is achieved
- Carry out monthly Auditing on all CE team PM folders and complete audit documentation, recording results for review with the CE supervisor and CFM.
- Create and manage all quality control work orders ensuring the KPI target is reached and maintained
- Ensure all PM folders and PM documentation is up to date and records are filed into storage
- Ensure all maintenance and repair subcontractors are inducted and permitted (in conjunction with the Shift Teams) to work within the CE domain. Review subcontractor method statements, risk assessments, and MSDS to ensure compliance with site health & safety and operating procedures.
- Ensure all project related subcontractors are inducted and permitted to work within the CE domain. Receive and upload all subcontractor method statements, risk assessments, and MSDS for the technical team to review & approve prior to all works commencing.
- Work closely with the CFM for schedule and planning of Vendor PM’s, ensuring awareness of the CMMS PM Task windows for planning of the Vendor PM inspection for PM compliance within CMMS, for this reason the CMMS PM Task windows must be constantly monitored.
- Work with the CE technical team to carry out monthly Sub-contractor/Vendor performance reviews for CBRE contract review. Reports need to be communicated with Vendors and meeting scheduled to review performance.
- Oversee the subcontractor reports section on Share point – creating and managing folders for vendor reports.
- Link vendor service reports uploaded onto share point to the relevant CMMS PM WO before closing off the system.
- Update CMMS tabs and ensure correct operation and statics of pie charts and work order browse windows.
- Review all completed work orders on the CMMS QA queue and ensure they meet the criteria prior to closing off
- Develop excellent CMMS knowledge to Subject Matter Expert level
- Provide support to the CE team for any issues that arise – rise any issues with DCAT and become the point of contact for data centre for problem resolution or software issues.
- Attend Bi-weekly CMMS meetings or as scheduled by the Brian White to maintain and develop the CMMS within the Data Centre.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with the client and with contractors who perform maintenance or upgrade work on the data centre systems
- Prior exposure to maintenance scheduling and subcontractor management and supervision.
- Strongly computer literate with the ability to compile and submit regular reports and develop procedural documentation and presentations
- Excellent understanding and operational knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Positive and proactive approach to working in a dynamic team environment coupled with a desire to learn and develop
- The ability to learn quickly and to gain maximum benefit from extensive training and development programmes aimed at ensuring that any identified knowledge or experience deficiencies are addressed in the short term
- Strong PC skills – Excel, power point & Microsoft Word
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721