Our customer is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees. They can offer one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, with both offshore and onshore technology as well as industry-leading service solutions.
Our customer has grown to become the global leader in offshore power generation. Offshore projects in the Netherlands include Gemini, Westermeerwind, Borssele I & II, Windpark Fryslân and future Hollandse Kust I-IV.
We are looking for a IT implementation Manager to join our dynamic and high performing team. This role will be based in our The Hague office. The primary responsibility of the role is for completing all service preparation activities according to the service contract in advance of new wind farm Fryslan entering its operational life. The role will involve direct supplier contact as well as close collaboration with the site based operational teams and close alignment with the local procurement manager. There is approximately 40% travel required with the role visiting supplier and / or customer location, windfarm location or other internal offices. The role will report into one of the Project Manager within the Fryslan team.
The IT implementation Manager will integrate all internal & external turnkey related IT tools for our various deliverables according to the service contract. Keeping an eye on economic results, quality, time schedule and EHS. The role demands both adherences to key Project KPI’s and a strong project focus to ensure repeatable project success. You must have previous experience gained from an IT related role where you have delivered performance excellence and project focus and be able to demonstrate process discipline and high technical experience. In return we offer a competitive basic salary, holiday allowance, possible bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Drive the standards, expectations, guidelines and culture to achieve an incident and injury free project execution in alignment with a clear safety mindset and their Zero Harm Program(s),
- As part of the core project team, evaluate technical feasibility and define technical and commercial solutions for IT tools in the operational service phase of the project,
- Use project management standards through stakeholder engagement within the various IT processes, implement previous lessons learned, operational efficiencies and in alignment with Business Objectives and customer contract expectations,
- Deliver & Implement IT tools in various areas such as real time monitoring of windfarm / turbines, vessel / transformer / cables / turbine structures, cctv-systems, back office tools for as well blue-collar as white-collar manpower,
- Contribute on the Project Life Cycle from concept to final acceptance to ensure project schedule and key targets are met,
- Regular reporting / updates to our management and stakeholders of project progress to plan, KPI’s. Advise of areas requiring escalation, decision for resolution & non-conformance,
- Responsibility for contributing in the financial performance to optimize gross profit, cash flow and project related assets, preventing claims, implement risk mitigation measures where needed,
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a Project Management role where they have dealt with the commercial and operational activities. You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and developing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- You have a strong business acumen, preferably gained within a technical business environment. Knowledge of e.g. Scada, IT-tooling, IT-implementation,
- You have strong relationship building skills, both internally across different functions and externally towards our suppliers,
- At least 4-6 years working experience as IT Manager in an (international) organization,
- A technical background will be highly advantageous,
- It is likely that you have a relevant level of education and a successful track record within similar positions but are keen to learn and develop your knowledge and skills further,
- You have strong skills in people management. You can work independently, are organized, sensitive to deadlines and technical restraints. You can recognize situations that warrant attention and develop practical solutions. Besides that, you are strong analytical and able to effectively communicate about your analysis and results. Besides that, you are an excellent networker and a team player,
- You are internationally minded and enjoy working across cultures,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Dutch. German is an asset,
- Availability to travel as required.
Milja Prince +31 (0)23-5583723
Milja Prince +31 (0)23-5583723