Our client is specialised in services for Solutions is specialized in maintaining advanced solutions that are used in Oil & Gas industry. They are planning to expand the field service engineering department at our Assen office and are seeking candidates to be part of the control and automation engineering group. This group executes automation projects in the Netherlands and abroad. These projects are mainly, but not exclusively, in the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for corrective and preventive maintenance, commissioning and small modifications concerning control and automation systems. Most of these tasks demand in-house preparation. After on-site work the executed project will be reported and documented. (As-built documentation of, for example, cabinet drawings, logics, cause & effect) The automation systems are mainly based on the Simatic product portfolio. The applications are specialized for the Oil and Gas Industry such as Unit Control Panels, total plant automation and skid-based solutions.
Candidates with following experience have our preference:
- PLC and Panels application, based on S7-300/400 or S7-1200/1500 and WinCC, WinCC flexible or TIA WinCC.
- PLC and HMI systems (PCS7)
- Familiar with safety programming
- IT- Engineering
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP/2003 until the latest versions (server/standalone).
- TCP/IP network (VPN) and Router/Firewall configuration.
- IT-Security aspects like hardening.
- Field service work in the Oil and Gas industry.
- VCA certified
The engineer can be asked to execute, or assist with, installation, modifying and commissioning on site. The work package may include work activities abroad or offshore. When necessary for a project a training period of several weeks/months will be spent working wholly or partly at one of our offices in the Netherlands or abroad.
Minimum bachelor completed training (Electrical engineering), with at least 2-3 years experience as field service / automation engineer.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Troubleshouting in general and specifically in automation and IT.
- Cabinet drawings, I/O loops, cause and effect, control narratives.
- IT: PC Hardware, PC operating systems, IT Security, System hardening, VMware (ESX).
- Ethernet (ISO, TCP/IP), Profibus, ProfiNET, OPC, Modbus, Hart, RS-232/485.
Bas Knibbe 023 558 3721
Bas Knibbe 023 558 3721