Would you like to work as an Electrical Engineer on Super Jachts?
Building a yacht is more than installing cables, generators, lights or an IT system. As a total integrator our client plans the entire installation into the finest details, creating harmony in every single device and every wire installed, maximizing yacht experience by connecting and synergising networks all over the vessel. Whereas the company started with electrical installations, they are nowadays providing everything from power supply to yacht control and every technological experience you can imagine on board.
As a Requirements Engineer you are an essential player in the realization of our greatest pride; we install the most innovative systems in superyachts for customers all over the world. You are in charge of gathering all the electrical information, making functional descriptions and block diagrams and generating the cable list of the systems installed on board. Every shipyard has a dedicated project team consisting of a project manager, a technical manager, a requirements engineer and a production planner. Together we make the impossible happen.
- You’ve completed an education in electrical engineering or equal certification (at least MBO level 4), potentially complimented with additional relevant courses.
- You’ve gained solid experience in building electrical systems in the marine sector
- Your work is accurate and you are able to prioritize, you think in systems.
- You can express yourself (verbally and written) in Dutch and English.
- You are analytical, customer- and service oriented.
Marlies Jager +31 (0)23 303 2950