As a designer of the Pipelines department, you work in the design of underground (main) transport pipelines mainly intended for the transport and distribution of oil & gas and district heating.
You will work together with other designers, engineers, project leaders and supervisors on mono- and multidisciplinary projects at home and abroad.
Carry out route studies and prepare 3D models, where you process information from cables, pipelines and measurement data and you prepare overview drawings, route and detailed maps.
Draw up material lists and bending statements and you process the actually executed construction (the as-built situation) on a drawing.
Where necessary, you will assist the engineers and lead engineers in conversations with and at the customer to explain your work.
Internally you will form a project team to jointly ensure the monitoring of the planning and the quality of the work.
- Must have a completed related qualification in either civil engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Must have a minimum 2 years solid design work experience.
- Knowledge of CAD programs such as Plant3D, Civil3D, AutoCAD and ArcGIS are required.
- You are proactive, have strong communication skills, are eager to learn, work accurately and have a result-oriented attitude.
- Strong English communication skills and able to speak and write Dutch is a strong advantage. Fully fluent in Afrikaans would be considered.