For our office we are looking for a secretary (M/F) who will be part of our secretarial pool. Resume’s and questions can be forwarded to the Hiring Manager.
Recently we started working in a secretarial pool. The set-up is currently with 6 secretaries who cover all non-project related admin work for the Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Assurance, Sales and Field Services departments.
- is able to work in a group setting
- has an open communication
- able to assist others and troubleshoot issues with systems, processes and tools
- provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department or another group in an organization
- responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with own correspondence or other messaging
- schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities
- has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics software skills
- has advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools
- checks for improvements to be made
- exercises judgment in selecting work methods and knowledge of which specific procedures to be followed
- capable of detecting errors during and upon completion of assignments
- self-check of quality / accuracy of own work
- proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, persuading and influencing through participation in the preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations and reports
- working under supervision, able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.
- 4+ years relevant experience;
- 32 hours per week, working on the Friday is a must;
- English speaking, Dutch not mandatory.