Fast growing, high tech company looking for a experienced all-round Scheduler. Want to know more? Click here!
The Data Centre Campus Scheduler will work as part of an operational team to oversee the successful delivery of all in house preventative maintenance & break fix work orders across the Campus. The Campus Scheduler will be responsible for the overall PM schedule which the team will follow and will work very closely with the campus technical supervisors & contract supports to ensure all PM’s are completed correctly as per the pre-defined schedule with Microsoft. The Campus Scheduler will ensure ail financial details are accurately captured by the team & correctly communicated out on each site for the successful billing of the PM’s & extra works each month.
The Data Centre Campus Scheduler will report directly into the Critical Facility Manager (CFM).
- Take ownership of Planned Maintenance Schedule and CMMS Administration of that Schedule
- Coordinate/schedule Plan and supervise the on-going PPM Maintenance
- Be the main point of contact for all PM/Corrective Maintenance activities (MOP) carried out by the Team or Vendors across the campus
- Work closely with the Technical (Planning) Supervisors across the Campus for the planning and scheduling of the Team’s maintenance and break fix items ensuring no impact to day to day operations
- Developing company quotations for any works outside of the planned maintenance schedule. Once approved, managing and scheduling these for the team to complete. Afterwards, processing the work orders for invoicing and providing the correct details to invoice the client. Then, carrying out detailed reviews on the completed works and making sure all outstanding or highlighted items are followed up with and closed
- Carry out detailed reviews on all completed works submitted from the team and ensure all outstanding or highlighted items on these work orders are followed up with & closed out
- Providing cost details for the creation of monthly billing spreadsheets for the client
- Assisting the preventative maintenance (PM) team lead to plan and schedule the team’s resources and tasks
- Attending daily meetings to ensure all departments are aware of any PM activities that will impact them
- Communicating with the technical supervisors to ensure smooth delivery of all works to both facilities
- Provide assistance cover in the absence of the site technical supervisors if requested or if required by the CFM
- Produce reports detailing activities for the Team to capture correct hours & costs which are required for accurate financial billing
- Ensure all notifications including RFC’s are submitted correctly, up to date and then closed out correctly as required when the task is completed
- Ensuring the team uses CMMS to report all facility related tasks, including hours on site for things such as training, procedure creation/reviews, DRA’s, work performance, etc.
- Issue a weekly report to the CFM detailing activities and issues that have taken place during the preceding week, and what works are scheduled in the coming week(s)
- Reporting health and safety breaches trough the ‘HAZARD’ process, and tracking the performance of the team’s ‘HAZARD’ reporting
- Ensuring you and the PM team adhere to the quality, health & safety and environmental policies at all times while on site
- Ensure that CE work areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Experience in technical planning and scheduling in a critical environment
- Can plan and coordinate planned and corrective maintenance tasks over a multi-month time frame
- A basic understanding of the various systems used in a data center environment, including: generators, fuel systems, chillers, building management systems and controls, air handling units, Variable Speed Drives (VSDs), fire alarm systems and fire suppression systems (pre-action sprinklers)
- Have a proven track record in problem solving, and the ability to identify and leverage maintenance opportunities
- Possess excellent communication and coaching skills
- Have a good understanding of the financial impact of maintenance and reducing operational costs by identifying opportunities to self-perform works based on resources that are available in-house
- Strong oral and written communication skills, for the purpose of communicating intelligently and effectively with both clients and the in-house team
- Good computer literacy with the ability to compile weekly/monthy/annual reports, and to monitor operational data. Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and effectively trough extensive development programs aimed at making sure that any knowledge or experience gaps are addressed in the short term
- Willingness to work outside of normal hours to resolve technical issues onsite
- Able to effectively prioritize and deliver within a dynamic and high pressure environment
- Must be a confident, pro-active and independent worker with high energy, excellent time management and be well organized.
The Campus Scheduler will operate & be based across the Middenmeer/Amsterdam campus. They must be flexible in their working patterns to support requirements dictated by the rhythm of the business.
Derk Ruiter +31 (0)6 417 55 678