We are looking for a HSE assistant, mainly to handle all the Covid documentation around all people at work. The Site Administrator manages typical administrative tasks on a construction site and reports functionally to the Site Management and disciplinary to the Resource Coordinator in the back office. The SA acts as a central point of contact and interacts with all stakeholders involved in the project execution.
The Site Administrator contributes to the safe execution of projects on site on behalf of Site Management. The Site Administrator is primarily responsible for the daily planning and execution within individual area and functions of the construction site, as directed by the Site Manager. The Site Administrator is a key interface to all Site Team members, visitors, clients and back office and must maintain good relationships at all times. The Site Administrator is authorized to make corrections, changes or rejections within the assigned area of responsibility to ensure compliance with and adherence to our clients procedures and policies.
- Site Management and Site Team, Site Support, Departments and all other internal Interface to/from the site.
- Customers, subcontractors, suppliers and all other external contacts to/from the site.
- Keep track of the COVID forms and upload them to a SharePoint site.
- Verify the need of traveling to site when a person is national.
- Inform travelers about requirements that they need to fulfill
- Coordinate and arrange tests for travelers and site personnel with lab on site.
- Monitor the stock of COVID prevention material (sanitizer, etc)
- Coordinate directly with the cleaning company
- Coordinate everything related to quarantine of suspects
- Act as a first point of contact for ordering waste containers and handle the waste reports and monitoring (spheraCloud)
- Act as first face and point of contact to visitors and site personnel to/from site, as receptionist including reporting, data entry, keeping visitor log and answering phone calls.
- Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings on site. Prepare, distribute, and file meeting minutes.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety rules on Site. Active support through participation in toolbox talks and safety campaigns.
- Update and maintain records and databases, such as traveling permissions according our clients Business critical (international and national)
- Execute Site administrative activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assist and train colleagues when necessary.
- Expert within business administration – Structured and organized.
- Expert with HSE standards.
- Advanced communication skills in multicultural environments.
- English language proficiency.
- Customer-oriented and service-minded.
- Advanced IT Skills – MS Outlook, Office 365 (Word, Excel, OneDrive).
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Schedule management.
- Quality Oriented
- Knowledge and interest in industry – wind turbine industry, construction projects.
- Safety awareness
- Proven experience as office / business administrator, assistant or relevant role. Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and preferably within the Offshore Wind Industry.
- Living and working experience in an intercultural environment
- Team Skills
- Ability to Learn
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to Analyze
- Change Orientation
- This role is site based.
- Training and certificates: Country specifics may apply e.g.: Safety Passport (UK specific).
- PPE: Glasses, boots, helmet, gloves and high visibility jacket.
Abigail Bakker +31 (0)23-3032900
Abigail Bakker +31 (0)23-3032900