As a contract support administrator you will support the Contract Manager and the operations team in order to deliver an exceptional service to clients.
- Raise Purchase Orders for suppliers to perform task/ works – containing high levels of detail and specific instructions;
- Contacting Sub Contractors/ Suppliers to negotiate quotations for materials, service delivery and various spend items.
- Process Supplier Invoices for payment, ensuring that all invoices received are accurate and conform to invoice requirements.
- Assist the management team in rostering staff, scheduling cover for absence/sickness, recording annual leave etc.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements, including H&S reporting (e.g. Hazard Reporting & Toolbox Talks) and promoting a safe working environment.
- Assist the management team in scheduling staff training and maintaining staff records.
- Deal with all Sub Contractor/Supplier financial queries – Ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Process Engineers Timesheets on weekly basis
- Process Engineers Expenses on a weekly basis
- Deal directly with various suppliers regarding the ordering of staff uniforms, Personal Protection Equipment, IT equipment etc.
- Raising customer sales invoices and upload to customer payments system.
- Ability to build strong relationships with existing team members, the customer, suppliers and head office staff.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
- Ensuring that Extra Works jobs are raised, billed and closed in a timely manner at the correct gross margin.
- Raising purchase orders in line with company requirements.
- Assist the Contract Manager with all financial aspects of the contract e.g. Debt
- Understanding the Key Stakeholders and their requirements
- Assist in the Management of the asset management systems
- Achieve results within quality & time restraints.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- Higher educational qualifications to degree would be beneficial or equivalent;
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX;
- Some financial / accounts payable / experience would be an advantage;
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus;
- Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
- Self-motivated and systematic
- Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Character ‘Get things done attitude’
- Committed to customer service delivery.
- Reliable and committed.
- Confidential and discrete approach.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities;
- Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time.
Marlies Jager 023 303 2900